The Qatar Law Forum will take place in The provisional programme is available here. Among the host of topics being covered at the conference, the following may be of interest given the focus of this Blog:
- Islamic Finance;
- The Legal Profession Today: Local and International Practice;
- Redefining Global Governance;
- International Organisation and the Economic Crisis: The Contribution of Global and Regional Cooperation in Trade and Finance;
- In a Time of Financial Stress: Regulatory Law and the Credit Crunch; and
- International Dispute Resolution: Mediation and Arbitration and the Place of Law and Economics.