Developing World Review on Trade & Competition (DWRTC) Journal is pleased to announce the call for papers for its Vol.1 Issue 2.(The following announcement is from the Editors of the Development World Review on Trade & Competition Journal)
International trade & competition related issues are of vital importance for any economy. Economies, especially ‘Developing Countries’ face innumerable challenges at national & International level. These challenges emerge, partially, due to inter-dependent and inseparable integration of global trade & also due to varying internal regulations. Considering the importance of trade and competition in growth and development of a country, it becomes imperative to discuss & understand the issues & challenges affecting trade & competition in the developing economies.
Developing World Review on Trade & Competition specifically focus on Trade and Competition related aspects of the ‘Developing World’ & hence, provides a forum for exchange of ideas on International Trade and Competition concerning developing world.
The journal aims at providing in-depth analysis & attempts to add new dimensions in the fields of International Trade, Competition Research & Policy formation.
The Editorial Board invites contribution from all interested including Academia, Judiciary, Lawyers, Economists, Trade Analysts, Policy Makers, Regulators, Market Researchers, members of National & International Organisations etc.
Article shall focus on any of the following themes:
1. Strengthening of all forms of cooperation and partnerships of trade and development, including North-South, South-South and Triangular Cooperation.
2. Addressing persistent and emerging development challenges as related to their implications for trade and development and interrelated issues in the areas of finance, technology, investment and sustainable development.
3. Promoting investment, trade and entrepreneurship and related developmental policies to foster sustained economic growth for sustainable and inclusive development.
- Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per entry are allowed.
- Abstract shall not exceed 400 words.
- Submission shall contain a covering letter indicating Name of the Author (s), Designation, Affiliation, E-mail id & Mobile number (for both the abstract & full paper).
- For main text - the Times New Roman font, in font size 12 with line spacing of 1.5 shall be followed.
- For footnotes - the Times New Roman font, in font size 10 with line spacing of 1 shall be followed.
- The Journal prefers only footnotes (and not end-notes) as a method of citation.
- Submissions must conform to the Chicago Manual of Style (15th Edition).
- All submissions must be word processed, and compatible with Microsoft Word 2003 and 2007.
- Submissions shall be made to the Editorial Board at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kindly note that Student contribution is not allowed.
- For any query, kindly reach us at email@example.com
- Last date for submission of Abstract:
- Indian Author(s): September 22, 2011- Last date for submission of Full Paper: October 31, 2011.
- Foreign Author(s): September 28, 2011