Vide an earlier post, the details of the call for papers for Journal on Corporate Law & Governance were published. The Editorial Board of the Journal has informed that they have made some changes and also extended the deadline for submission of papers and requested that the following revised guidelines be posted:-
JOURNAL ON CORPORATE LAW & GOVERNANCE
CALL FOR PAPERS FOR VOLUME II ISSUE 1
The broad theme of the Journal for Volume II Issue 1 is -“The Ease of Doing Business: A New Era of Corporate Law in India”
1. Private Placement and Preferential Allotment
2. Alternate Capital Raising Platform
3. Crowd Funding
4. Front Running and Insider Trading
5. Gift City: India's First Financial SEZ
6. The Companies Amendment Act, 2015 Any other article on the general theme but outside the scope of the sub-themes is also welcome.
Please note that the submissions must conform to the following requirements:
- The acceptable length of Articles is between 5000-8000 words, and of Notes and Comments is between 3000-5000 words, including footnotes.
- All submissions must include an abstract of not more than 300 words, explaining the main idea, objective of the article and the conclusions drawn from it.
- The Article should be on A4 sized paper, in Garamond, font size 12, 1.5 line Spacing and 1 inch margins on each side. Footnotes should be in font size 10 and with single line spacing. The Authors should conform to the Standard Indian Legal Citation (SILC) footnoting style. The SILC manual can be accessed on the following link: http://www.silcmanual.org/SILC- Working-Draft.pdf
- Authors should provide their contact details, designation and institutional affiliation in the covering letter for the submission. Each submission may have up to two authors.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors. Any form of plagiarism will lead to direct rejection. The relevant sources should be duly acknowledged as footnotes. The decision of the Editorial Board in this regard shall be final.
- The deadline for receipt of submissions is September 20th, 2015. Submissions will be reviewed by the end of September. Authors of the shortlisted submissions will be intimated regarding the same.
- Authors are requested to send an electronic version of their manuscripts (.doc or .docx format) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Submission- [Name of Author] –Volume II Issue 1.” The document name must be in the following format “[Name of Authors(s)]-[Title of submission].” All queries may be addressed to the Editorial Board on the aforementioned email address.